Elder Kaleb Martin has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Cape Town South Africa. You can follow him on his journey here!
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Bon Voyage and Godspeed Elder Martin
Kaleb left the Moscow-Pullman airport at 1:45 PM (PST) on Tuesday, 24 January 2012 to fly to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. At 6 PM tonight, he leaves for Heathrow. After a long layover in London, he takes a direct flight to Johannesburg that arrives at 9:40 AM (SAST) Thursday, 26 January (just before midnight Wednesday PST).
I love the photo of Kaleb and Isaac. I can't wait to take the same photo 2 years from now to see how much each of them has grown. Photos by Skyler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Bringing tears to my eyes. What a wonderful example he is for his younger brothers! I look forward to hearing about all his adventures! Thanks for setting this up!!! Guess I'll be doing the same in a few short months. Sigh...
ReplyDelete