Well, this week has been good.
Tina passed her baptismal interview on saturday so she will baptized this Sunday, so we are all pretty excited about that. She is a sweet girl and will make a great addition to the YSA [Young Single Adult] program. We also met a office referral who’s aunt works in the mission home and has attended church several times in Cape Town. We haven’t given her a date yet but she will baptized next month for sure. She is pretty prepared and already knows the church is true.
We also were stopped by two girls earlier this week who demanded that we teach them, so we made an appointment with them. We saw them yesterday and they both seem very prepared to hear the gospel. Its always cool to meet golden investigators.
Well, there has been some malfunctioning of the internet today so I don’t have much time. Things have been good this week, I have had a little bit of a cold (which sucks). Elder Hama has been learning to drive a manual this week. When I have been with him, it’s like the blind leading the blind (even though I am now confident in my ability to drive stick). I have decided I have the temperament to be a Drivers Ed teacher, cause even when he kills the car at a busy intersection, I am calm.
Well, I am kinda drawing a blank of much else to report on this week. Things are going well, I am bracing myself for what ever transfer craziness is going to happen next week.
Love you all,
Elder Martin
P.S. sorry the email is so short this week.
[The following photos are from the dinner appointment with Quincey and friends]



No comments:
Post a Comment