Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Skype

The Martin Family enjoyed Skyping with Elder Martin on Mother's Day. Kaleb was kind enough to call at 6:30 AM so we wouldn't be late for our 9 AM church. Yawn. That was a little early for a Sunday morning.


Funny story. Kaleb telephoned on Saturday to say we needed to re-schedule our Skype earlier. I guess his voice was a little deeper so I didn't recognize it was him on the other end of the line. The caller ID showed "number unavailable". The last person I was expecting a call from was Kaleb. So I thought someone was crank-calling me claiming to be my son. I even said "I'm not expecting a call from any of my sons". He finally said enough for me to believe it was actually him calling. He thought I was teasing him. We both got a good laugh out of the idea that I didn't recognize my own son's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment