Monday, September 16, 2013

AP

Well I am not sure how much I am going to get to email today, I am getting transferred and have a new assignment. After the Stake Conference yesterday President pulled me aside and told me that I will be serving for the next 12 weeks as one of his Assistants. The Assistant area is an area in the Meadowridge Ward, basically the ward between Fish Hoek and Mowbray. So not really a place I haven’t been before. 

My companion is Elder Jones. He is from Canada. 

So yeah, it’ll be interesting. I think we get to kinda email whenever we want but we also don’t really get a lot of time. Goodbye P-day. I have not yet seen the transfer board, but rumors are flying of some pretty “buck wild” stuff happening this transfer, and new Zone and 4 new areas. Anyway, so as an assistant you get transferred on Monday to help with Transfers, so I am in the office emailing right now. 

Anyway, well I hope I get to email later. 

Love,

Elder Martin 

[A little later the same day...]

Well I am in the office again but I think we are bouncing soon. Its going to be interesting, this whole AP thing. Today we had a lunch meeting with President and the two APs gave reports for the other zones and I reported on my zone. I think it will be interesting to work with President so closely. It was already interesting to see him in a little bit of a different light. 

So transfers are going to be kinda interesting. I guess 4 Elders in the SAMTC right now have not gotten Visas to Kenya yet, and might be coming here. Key word is might. Their trainers to be have all been flown in, but we aren’t going to know for sure if they are coming until basically tomorrow when we see if they get off the plane.

Anyway, we can email whenever we have time, so feel free to email me. I was a little surprised you haven’t emailed me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment